Where Work Feels Like Play
Join Our Team
Are you looking for a fun & exciting job this winter? Earn extra cash and be a part of something outstanding. Chicopee is always looking for fun, motivated, and friendly people to join our team. Whether you are here for the season or planning on staying year round Chicopee offers a work atmosphere unparalleled to any job around. Chicopee employs over 400 team players in the winter season to ensure guests are receiving the full Chicopee experience. We have a variety of opportunities for students, adults, and seniors to choose from in all departments. Chicopee is striving to be Waterloo Regions Employer of Choice! Employees ski and snowboard for free among many other perks!
Chicopee Snow School Apprenticeship Program (Born 1934 - 2002)
Participants in this program will work with certified instructors & assist with the children’s lesson programs, rental shop & greet patrons. We are looking for individuals that enjoy working with kids and have a desire to learn more about the world of instructing, rental shop & guest experience.
1) Submit a volunteer application Located Here by December 7, 2016 noting your interest in the Snow School Apprentice program.
2) Must make a commitment to assist with the Snow School programs that include evenings, weekends, Christmas &/or March Break.
3) You will be required to assist young skiers & boarders on the chairlifts, assist the classes on the slopes, rental shop, greeting patrons & other duties as assigned. You will not be responsible for students on your own.
4) Minimum of 14 years of age. Helmet Required.
5) All participants in the Apprentice Program must have a Full Chicopee Membership. Apprentices that achieve a minimum of 50 hours of volunteering will receive a honourarium of up to $300 refunded to their account by April 1st, 2017. An apprentice committed to finishing the season will be deemed a valuable asset for future employment.
Volunteer at Chicopee - Winter / Summer / All Year Round
We rely on great volunteers to keep our guests coming back and consistently place Chicopee among the top 5 winter Snow Sport resorts in Ontario. Many of our volunteers return year after year to take advantage of the great benefits of being a volunteer at Chicopee. It is important to mention that while many of our volunteers are experienced skiers and riders, others are just learning. As a matter of fact, skiing or snowboarding isn’t even a requirement for being a volunteer at Chicopee, as there’s lots to do off the slopes as well. Become a year-round volunteer at Chicopee and experience the fun that each season brings! Become a part of something great, and have fun doing it.
Volunteer Opportunities such as:
- Special Events Assistants
- Meet and Greet Chalet Host
- School Group Organizer
- Market Research Assistant
- Rental Shop Host
Whether you’re in high school, retired or somewhere in between, Chicopee is looking to continue to build its volunteer program with committed individuals with a passion for providing great service and helping others. Please email Human Resources to discuss how you can fit into our team.